Updated Thurdays and sometimes Fridays.

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Ozzy stands for... food?

Hello Y`all! This here is an update if you havent noticed... So lets get a move on! I enjoyed your answers on the poll. Many of you know what Ozzy is and what he stands for. He stands for WORLD DOMINATION I mean... food... yes food. So in order to fufill his dream, spread the word and follow us, we have cat food. Ozzys site will grow and spread out as an old oak tree. Tell many people yesh? Also! Try to send us your questions,art,stories,peoms and anything related to ozzy at: [email deleted out] we shall lurve you! If you are a true fan of ozzy, You shall be awesome as sammichio and send us your stuffs! If you follow us, I may (just may) make an animation of ozzy and put it on the site.

when you are sending things to us please please put your nickname or name and a personal website(optional) .


:D also if you have a google account you can post comments on here! Awesome or what? Or I think you can post anonymous things too! and remember : SPREAD THE WORD

No comments: