
Hey you guyses! Guess what I have..... OZZY FAN ART! Yesh thats right. www.lessthenthreeozzy.blogspot.com has gotten its first fan art submission from : sammichio Huzzah! here it is! Right beside this text, behold sammichio`s art. How awesome is he?
AWESOME I TELL YOU, AWESOME! And to all you other fans of Ozzy, send us your fan stuff at : [email deleted out] and you to, could be worthy of Ozzy`s awesome ness by a click of a button.
Speaking of buttons.... Have any of you noticed that there is a crappy little red button in the corner? Well, once we get enough pages, some people might want to click the archives and choose a older archive and then want to go back to the front page, (even though you can press the back button) I felt like I had to make a little red button so you can go back :D so I hope you enjoy!
send us your questions,fanart,poems, ect at [email deleted out] (you too can be awesome like sammichio)

No comments:
Post a Comment