Whoopsie daisy! I almost forgot about Ozzy site! Sorry! I`ll try to update it as frequently as I can, but sometimes I may not because of my school. They loaded tons of homework and big projects on us! Oh yeah, Jenny if you happen to be reading this I`m sorry I couldn`t make it to some of your recent streams. I can`t wait until this year is over, even though it`s already started. 2010 seems to be speeding by. I wanted to post earlier so I could put up some sort of a contest. But since I don`t have any planning for that, just try and send us some New Year photos involving Ozzy. On Thursday the 28th I`ll check my mail for some art and post it on `ere. I will post it as early or as late , because I`ll be heading to my friends that Thursday to help with her daycare. I`ll also be puttin` up a new poll and such. I might even post it on Friday in case I forget. So if you would like to send me some art or other fanstuff relating New Years and Ozzy *Remember this isnt a contest, its just for fun* send your stuff in at
[email deleted out] put your name, and website, or if you don`t have one don`t worry bout it!
Seeya later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment