Updated Thurdays and sometimes Fridays.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Dark Pandas

Hiya there! Since I was desperate for ideas to update this website I asked some people in the Ustream and Sammichio suggested that I should wright about Ozzy being in a dark panda world or something so here it is.

Ozzy stood on the fence with his eyes on the Pandas. They glared up at him , he glared back. This was one of those kinda Chuck Norris moments where the bad guy gets a whoopin`. Ozzy pounced up into the sky with his eyes glowing fiercely. The Pandas showed their teeth at Ozzy while he flipped up in the air 50 times! He scratched the pandas faces and strangley, They bled out coffee. Ozzy had defeated the strange Dark Pandas and he had much coffee to nom on. Then, Ozzy some how made it back to Jenny`s house hyped on coffee. That day, Jennys tablet saw the day of Ozzy`s attack mode. The Tablet died that day.


So anywhoo, this is what I got when I constantly moved back and forth from here and Jennys Ustream. Don`t forget to send your fanstuff to [email deleted out] and I shall put it on the site! `Tis a must!

No comments: